Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Boston, I am so proud of you.


Boston went to bed sick last night and woke up sick this morning. I let him decide if he needed to stay home from school and the answer was yes. The weather is crazy cold today and I thought that it was good that he stayed home. Later in the day Sarger developed a fever with an ear ache and then Daddy came home from work with a fever. Daddy told me how he wanted to sleep for a while because Sister Hipwell (A single mother in our ward) is going to be moving tonight and he really wanted to be there to help her. He is her Home Teacher. I offered to find a backup to take his place and call her to let her know that he was sick because he really looked awful. He insisted on going. I understood because he is her Home Teacher. Anyway, Boston was so cute. He saw how bad Daddy looked and felt bad that he was going to help her move on this cold night. Boston, being sick himself, offered to go with his Daddy and help too. I could have said no, but I really felt that this was a good experience for him to help someone and to be there for his Daddy who needed help. It is past 9 at night and they are both still gone, working to help Sister Hipwell. Boston will be a great man some day. I am so very proud of him. I love you buddy, you are amazing. You are like your Daddy, which is the highest complement I can give.