Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Hiking

Boston loves to rock climb.  He loved this trip because there was a lot of it.  For me, it was kind of scary because there were a lot of cliffs and drop offs.  I'm talking 100 feet and more.  So, to see my kids running all around and climbing all over the rocks was nerve racking because it was possible that they could fall to their deaths.  Last year a 16 year old fell off a cliff and died at that park.  I was relieved when we were done and returning to the car.


Pretty Quincey in the woods.


Token picture of me. =)


Rock House Cave.  It had petrographs from the indians all over the place.  It was so neat!


Boston found a place to rest.  I wonder if the indians let their babies sleep in there?


The Family (except me).
Example of a petrograph.


The Barron Clan.