Sunday, February 27, 2011

Valentines Dinner Party

This year for Valentines Day we had a dinner party with three other couples at our house.  It was great fun.  I made lasagna for dinner.  We had each person bring a gift for their spouse no more then $5 and take a moment to present it to them and say why they love them.  It was a great success.  Daddy bought me a new rose plant to add to the rose garden and planted it for me (with Briggs help).  Then we played the newly wed game and had dessert.  It was such a great evening.  I think we will do it again.


 Our good friends Karen and David Gattis on the red carpet.
 Our good friends Anita and Marty Robbins on the red carpet.
Our good friends Lauren and Steven Reber on the red carpet.

Daddy and Briggs planting my new rose bush. Can I just tell you that I LOVE it when Daddy wears his overalls.  It gives me a total thrill!  He even wears them out in public!  Hehehe....I like to think that he is John Boy Walton. Hahaha....

 This is the front door.  Itsn't it cheesy and fun. =)

 The red carpet.