Sunday, February 5, 2012

Boston Turned 12

Boston is sporting a coat that he found lying on the side of the road.  On the back it says Denton County Jail.  As you might suspect, Mommy HATES this coat! Which makes it his FAVORITE coat.  In the night I stole the coat and painted over the word jail to make it blend with the camo and now it just says Denton County. =) Hey, at least I didn't throw it away.  But back to the subject, HAPPY BIRTHDAY my wonderful son Boston!!!!!  I think you are A-OK!!! AND I think you look great in your new coat!

Boston's special dinner-breakfast.


Boston's birthday cake was APPLE pie ala'mode! Just an FYI- candles melt in hot pie.  Have some wax with your pie my dear. =)



Boston also received the Priesthood.  He now passes the sacrament and collects fast offerings.  Did I mention that I adore this kid? (I think he is cute.)