Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Everything is eventually "used" right?!


You know you've done well when you buy something used and it survives through five children. We bought this high chair at a community yard sale at Y-Mount when I was pregnant with Quincey. It has seen many a meal and has been recovered two or three times. It was an old "sleek" model of high chair, which I like because it is not big and bulky like some of the newer models. I have always been a huge believer in buying used. It is great for the environment and super great for our budget. Another thing that I love about buying used is that you find things that are no longer on the market. This helps to satisfy my need for being "different" and "original". I enjoy having things that you do not see at the local Walmart. It's fun and people often will ask, "Where did you get that?". Also, buying used opens my world to being able to buy things guilt free, with cash, and I am able to buy things that I could not have afforded new. It's super duper fun.