Thursday, September 20, 2007

Sunrise, Sunset


The sun has set for Quincey on her Elementary School years. We are excited to announce that she has moved on to Middleschool and 6th grade! I am trying my best to be upbeat about this because seeing my child get closer to being "grown up" is hard for me. But we are happy about the new things she will experience and we have full confidence in her ability to do a great job! As I look at Quincey and the girl that she is, it makes me look back on my life and remember those times in my life. Wow! She is so much more mature then I was! (Thank goodness.) I remember being unsure of myself, trying to fit in. Getting by with my grades and trying to make friends. All in all it was a good time of life. I was blessed with two best friends that were always a blessing to me. They really helped me to get through this time and have lots of fun doing it.