Thursday, June 26, 2008

BARRON"S GONE WILD!!!!!! ...... At Lagoon!






Our summer vacation this year was to the Barron Family Reunion in Utah. It was filled with a week of fun filled days and enjoyable late nights. It started out with a day at Lagoon. I had so much fun. I hadn't been to Lagoon since I was a kid. I was scared to go on two of the rides, but did it anyway to find out that they were actually really fun and not too scary. I was glad that I didn't wimp out. The kids are all amazingly brave. They were willing to try anything that they were tall enough for. Piper was very sad that she was not tall enough for the large roller coasters. This surprised me because when I was young I was totally chicken and my Dad had to pretty much force me or trick me into trying some of the more scary looking rides. I bet my wimpyness drove him crazy. Well, I love all of the rides now and have a blast on the roller coasters. One funny thing is watching Briggs on scary rides. Often I would be sitting next to him, screaming my head off and holding on for dear life and I would look over at Briggs to see if he was enjoying himself and he would look like he was on a Sunday afternoon drive through the meadow. Calm as can be like nothing was different. It was hilarious! Briggs is so cute. Well, that is our recap of Lagoon. I hope we do it again!