Thursday, December 18, 2008

Christmas Luau ANYONE?






My husband found someone who was giving away a FREE pig. The word to be scared of is FREE. The lady brought him over. Her cheeks and nose were red from all of the tears. She was going to miss this love able, sweet pig. He was "truly a part of the family". They fought over who would get to sleep with "OWEN" every night. She begged to be able to come over and visit with him. Then she was gone. ( I think I heard burning rubber sounds as she left.) Daddy decided that someone should sleep out in the barn with Owen because he was used to sleeping with people. Boston thought this sounded fun so he was designated to do it. Being the careful one, I insisted that Boston sleep in a different room then Owen because I do not know this creature and who knows if he likes to eat little boys noses in the night? Boston was fine with this idea. We got him set up and turned off the lights. As we left Daddy said, "What do you bet he doesn't make it?" Well, he did make it all night was seemed to do fine. The kids started enjoying Owen. Soon I found out why Owen was free. To put it nicely, he is evil. Owen is destructive! He chews things up, knocks things over and he even turned on the water in the barn and flooded the barn under a foot of water. My husband told me about these things while laughing. I will save the giggles for when he is gone out of my life. Until then, my quest is OWEN GOES! FREE pig anyone!