Friday, August 17, 2007

Grandmother and Grandfather


I want take a moment to pay tribute to my Grandmother and Grandfather Sarager. They are amazing people. First off, my son Sarger is named after and in honor of John Sarager. He is a hero in my eyes. He was a kind and generous person. I feel so lucky to have known him. He always served other people and seemed to live life happily. People loved being around him. He made others feel good. I miss him and seeing him again gives me motivation to keep on trying. As for my sweet Grams, she is a person that I have always admired also. I love being with her. She has a fun personality and has a classiness about her that I think is neat. Everyone enjoys her. She has taken on a lot of responsibility since Grandfather has gone, but I feel she will be rewarded because she has done a great job. I love you Grams and keep it up. Love, Paige