Sunday, August 19, 2007

Mother-Son Adventure!


Yesterday Boston and I got to go on a GREAT adventure together! We both had a marvelous time. We went hunting for fossils with the Dallas Palientologists Society (no idea if that's spelled right). The two of us went with our fun neighbors, the Chiffolos. We drove out to Justin, Texas (where they make Justin boots)about a half hour away. That is where everyone met. A group of about thirty cars then caravaned to the site. The site was a huge creek bed. The water was no deeper then about one foot. We got to searching! I'm tellin you, we found some SWEET fossils! It was HEAVEN for me. We were allowed to take home all that we wanted. I added one to my "nature's art" collection on the mantel (the best one) and then put the rest on Quincey's rose garden for display. Boston and I had such a great time together. I love that boy! That was a day to remember!