Sunday, December 27, 2009

Go Team Taggart!!!!


This present CRACKED me up!!! Quincey is really into the Twilight series, not surprising, I know. Well, I have had a hard time getting into it. I read the first book and that is all. (Quincey thinks I'm a lame-O.) Quincey and I had a conversation a few months ago and I told Quincey that I was on "Team Jacob" because he was the cuter of the two in the movies. She thought this was just WRONG because she is on "Team Edward" because in the books he is WAY better. Well, I then came up with what I thought was a GREAT idea! "Honey, I want a "Team Taggart" t-shirt!" I just thought that would be the BOMB. ; ) Anyway, I had forgotten this whole conversation until I opened THIS on Christmas morning!!!! One of my most FAVORITE presents EVER!!!!!! =) =) =) Cute Honey!!!!