Sunday, December 27, 2009

I love teasing Boston.............=)




Confessions.....I have a reputation for getting the kids new shoes that are too big. These are my excuses. 1. I don't know their sizes and have to make a guess. Better too big then too small, right? and 2. My frugalness takes over and I figure that they can wear them longer if them have a little more growing room, right? This is a big joke in the family. Especially with Boston (Who's feet grow DAILY!) Anyway, I played a good joke on Bossy this year. I placed this note on the package before he opened the shoes. (Read that.) They are a men's size 18 shoe! I got the best laugh as he opened the shoes. I live for his crazy reactions. The kid has a great sense of humor. Anyway, there is more to the story. These shoes are not just big, they are FAMOUS too! They once belonged to a Dallas Cowboy linebacker named Aaron Gibson. He holds the record for the largest NFL player in the history of the NFL. He weighed 440 in High School. He was a giant! Now Boston owns a pair of his shoes. (Wonder of he will ever fill them????) =) Merry Christmas Boston!!!!