Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Father's Day!





I love Father's Day! It is fun to spoil the Father of our home and make his day special. It all started with breakfast in bed. (Notice the time on the clock. I had to get up at 5:30 to do this. He has early morning meetings.) I also made him a special turkey and sweet potato lunch with rassleberry pie and ice cream for dessert. He got new sunglasses and I replaced his watch battery for him. The kids decided that they wanted to give Daddy a "Spa Day", so they dimmed the lights and pounded on his back for a while. He liked it. But the granddaddy of all presents was that I got the drive way resurfaced for him while he was gone on the 50 mile hike. It turned out beautiful and was quite a surprise for him when he got home. He said it was his BEST Fathers Day yet! (Hope every year gets better and better. You deserve it Love.)