Friday, October 8, 2010

This was fun.

While eating breakfast Sunday morning Boston asked me a strange question.  Very much out of the blue he asked me, " Mommy, can I wear my big shoes to church today?"  By big shoes, he meant the size 18 shoes that I gave him for Christmas for a joke.  At first I said, no, but I thought about it and figured, HEY!  If you have the guts to wear them in public, go for it! ( I thought it would be fun to witness.)  So I said, YES!  After he showered and came down with his tie on and sporting the humungous shoes, I said, "Honey, I don't know.....", he quickly said, "Mommy!  You said I could!" So that was that.  He wore them to church and pretty much had a lot of explaining to do to everyone that he saw.  It was so FUNNY!!!!  I loved it Babe, thanks for giving me a good laugh.