Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Tribute to Easter 2008






This year we had a great Easter. We did the basket thing (of course) and had a big Sunday meal with ham and potatoes (a big favorite of Quincey's). Daddy surprised me by bringing me home some Easter Lilies for the table and we hid, I mean, the Easter Bunny hid about 150 eggs all over our backyard and in the woods. Every year Daddy can remember some of the eggs that the kids missed and he reminds them that they are still out there. Days after Easter Piper came running into our bedroom with a colorful egg in her hand, SO excited that she had found one of the last eggs. She opened the egg only to find it filled with ants! That was kind of a let down, but I slipped her a stashed piece of candy that I had in my closet to make it all better. Family times are totally priceless. I love our home and family.