Tuesday, April 29, 2008

What I really enjoy.


These are my very favorite things in life.
(Outside of my family, of course!)
* I love reading biographies.
* I love to travel and see the world.
* I love art of any kind.
* I love trees.
* I love planning.
* I love antiques.
* I love Sees Bourdue candies.
* I love different cultures.
* I love documentaries.
* I love dates with my man.
* I love being at home.
* I love taking a nap.
* I love giving people nick names.
* I love being a stay at home mom.
* I love family dinners.
* I love being together as a family in our backyard.
* I love hot dog/smores dinners.
* I love china dolls.
* I love pets that are outside.
* I love making up new words.
* I love seeing my husband do cute things that make me giggle.
* I love being in the woods.
* I love miniatures.
* I love free time.
* I love being weird.
* I love swinging.
* I love American Idol.
* I love making good dinners for my husband.
* I love holding the remote.
* I love the rain.
* I love knowing that I can be together with my family forever. This life is only a test. What will I do with it? Hopefully what my Father in Heaven wants.