Friday, May 9, 2008

John Ensign Sarager




My Grandfather was (and is) an amazing person. He grew up with his Mom and two sisters. He was a very friendly person. He cared about people in general. He was tall and handsome. He was a great athlete. He played football, was a diver, did the pole vault in track. He was a singer. If I remember right, he could dance. He was a hard worker. The Father of 9 children. He always had a wonderful testimony of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. I am his second grandchild and feel so privileged to have known him. He died when I was 11. It was one of the hardest days of my life. I think of him often and am excited to see him again. I do know that he is one of my guardian angels and that he loves me and cares about what happens to me and my family. He gives me inspiration to keep trying to choose the right.