Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Piper , Sarger and Mommy go to the ZOO!






The two little kids and I went to the zoo on Monday with some friends. We had a great time seeing the animals, but what it seemed like the kids REALLY liked was climbing. If there was a rock ,fence or bench around, they were climbing on it. The weather was just great and it was fun to get out. (I even managed to still get my laundry done that day, which I felt accomplished to do.) At the zoo, they had the elephant exhibit blocked off. We were bummed about that because it is a fun attraction. That night on the news they announced that an elephant had died while we were at the zoo. Sad! The Dallas Zoo has hit some hard times because in the last few months their only lion has died, a giraffe and now an elephant. Hmmmm, I'm sure they are trying their best.