Friday, March 27, 2009

As You Wish- DELAWARE ...Done!


We love to set and accomplish goals. One of our family goals is to see all of the United States. This trip helped that goal because we were able to see 13 of the states. As we drove down the road, I was looking at my atlas and deciding when we would go to see the other areas of the country. As I planned, I ran into a problem. DELAWARE, when will be able to go to Delaware? It is a small, out of the way state. WE MUST GO TO DELAWARE and checked that baby off the list. Our goal would not ever be complete if we do not see Delaware! I told Taggart about this dilemma in hopes that he would see what it is that we MUST DO. My sweet husband knows me too well, "Yes Love, we will go to Delaware." He woke up at 4:30 in the morning to drive an extra 4 hours that day so that we could check off Delaware. We dipped into Delaware, filled up the RV and headed south to Virginia.