Friday, March 27, 2009

FBI and National Archives



On our way to the National Archives, Daddy found the building headquarters for the FBI. He had to stop and pose for a picture for his Dad and Brother. The National Archives was neat. You can not take pictures of them, but we saw The Constitution, Bill of Rights and The Declaration of Independence. That was a neat moment. Piper asked me to take her picture as we waiting in line to see the National Documents. Sweet pose Pipe! By the way, Piper and I are "The Fanny Pack Sisters!" I always travel with a fanny pack. Taggart makes fun of me, but I tell you, I LOVE IT!!! Fanny packs RULE! I always have what I need right there, but don't have to carry anything in my arms (They are needed to help kids). Nothing gets lost. It's small so it can not be heavy. I could go on and on. Well, on our last trip Piper was having a hard time carrying all her stuff and I thought to myself, yes, daughter, you are now ready to join my special club. Fanny packs....UNITE! She got one for her birthday. I know that Quincey wants one, she just hasn't mustered up the courage to ask. I will just have to surprise her with one if she's REAL good!=D