Friday, March 27, 2009

The Lincoln Monument and Reflection Pool






The refection pool is also very big! We took some pictures looking at the pool and then we split up to head to the monument. I took Quincey and Boston and headed toward the monument. Daddy took the Briggs, Sarger and Piper to go to the bathroom before going. After a long walk, we made it to the monument and to our surprise SARGER was standing there on the steps with a big smile on his face already there. I thought, HOW did they beat us??? I looked around and Sarger was ALL by himself. I asked him how he got there and he said that he ran all of the way on the opposite side of the reflection pool to the monument. He was so happy about that. When Daddy and the rest of the kids caught up to us, he said that he thought Sarger was with me, so Sarger could have easily gotten lost. I was glad that he was fine and that he never got scared. There is a picture of Briggs scaling the big columns. Well, he did this around the entire Lincoln Monument. He had fun doing that.