Monday, March 23, 2009

Spring Break 2009 Barron Family RV TRIP!






For spring break this year our family went on an amazing adventure! None of us had ever been on an RV trip. I had always wanted to try it, so we rented one for Spring Break! One of our family goals is to see every state in the Continental US. By taking an RV we were able to see 13 states that we had never been to before as a family. We saw Arkansas, Tennessee, Kentucky, West Virginia, Maryland, Virginia, Delaware, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi, and Louisiana. We also spent two days touring Washington DC! It was just a super fun thing to do and we are hoping to do another RV trip again. I wasn't sure just how much fun it would be. The first day I was very nervous because none of my children were in seat belts! This was quite an adjustment. But soon, I got used to it and I was cooking dinner, watching movies, reading, sleeping, hanging out talking to the kids and just having tons of fun. All while flying down the freeway at 65 MPH!